query: community-based asthma control

colist at comm-org.wisc.edu colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Fri Oct 7 10:03:08 CDT 2005

[ed:  please feel welcomed to copy COMM-ORG with responses to Holly's
query.]

From: "Holly McCartney" <mccartneyholly at hotmail.com>

My name is Holly and I am a graduate student in the University of New
England's Social Work program. I am collecting information on community
based asthma control.  I would be interested to hear if any early
intervention programs or in home programs are working with the head
starts or other programs in your communities to educate parents and held
identify asthma triggers within homes.  Your input would be appreciated!