query: moving to fee for service

colist at comm-org.wisc.edu colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sat Dec 10 17:32:35 CST 2005

[ed:  please feel welcomed to copy COMM-ORG with responses to
Michealle's query.]

From: "Michealle Larkins" <mlarkins at iicenter.org>

Hello everyone,

I am doing some research for the Irish Immigration Center (IIC) in
Boston, MA about the pros and cons of moving towards a fee-for-service
model aka ancillary business income. I am wondering if anyone has any
information about practical problems they have experienced or heard
about, if you have any suggestions of where I may find articles or any
written material, or if there is anyone I can or should talk to about
what the organization should look out for or what may be the pitfalls
when transitioning to the fee-for-service model.

Thank you.

Michealle

Michealle Larkins

Irish Immigration Center