query: foundations in community development

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sat Nov 27 19:07:21 CST 2004

[ed:  thanks to Doug for replying to James' query.  And Marlynn would
also like information on this query.]

From: DougRHess at aol.com

You might wish to contact the Center on Community Change as there are  some
roundtable and more/less formal/informal groups of funders. CCC had
some  staff
involved in these. I don't recall the names of these groups.

Also, the Foundation Center in NYC would a good place to go. Using both
the
indexing system of grants (which is kind of awkward and might require some
creativity to get what you want) and the "reverse directory." Staff
there are
very helpful.

From: Marlynn May <marlynn at neo.tamu.edu>

I, too, would be interested in references on this topic.  For those who
might have references, please use the listserv.  Thanks.
Marlynn May