query: community participation evaluation indicators

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Wed Nov 3 08:41:47 CST 2004

[ed:  thanks to Peter for the resource addressing Rajib's query.]

From: Peter Cox <peter.cox at chester.ac.uk>

One of the best resoources I have used on evaluation is published by the
New Economics Foundation.

It is available online at
http://www.neweconomics.org/gen/uploads/doc_208200094213_ProveIt.
doc

I'd like to know what anyone else thinks of this.

Dr. Peter Cox
Programme Leader in Community Studies
Department of Social and Communication Studies
University College Chester
Parkgate Road
Chester CH1 4BJ
01244 375444 xt2039