query: using the Internet to organize opinion

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Wed Mar 31 08:16:16 CST 2004

[ed:  thanks to Gary for replying to Claudius' query.]

Colleagues, Barry Wellman and his new book probably have a lot to
contribute to this inquiry and discussion.  I attach below Barry's own
overview of his book, some reviews and its Table of Contents for those
who may not have seen this on the Sociology Urban Community list
serve.

Best wishes and peace,

Garry Hesser
Augsburg College, Mpls, MN