New York education policy

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Wed Mar 17 17:56:04 CST 2004

[ed: This is a correction to the March 12 post.]

From: "JOHN M. BEAM" <beam at fordham.edu>

In the posting yesterday for our policy study, "First Do No Harm", which
NCSC did with the Institute for Education and Social Policy about third
grade retention policies, there was a mistake on our website address,
which should have read www.NCSCatfordham.org.

Thanks,
John

John M. Beam, Executive Director
National Center for Schools and Communities
Fordham University
33 West 60th Street  Second Floor
New York, NY 10023
212-636-6617