query: Community Organizing, CDCs

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Mon Jul 26 20:06:58 CDT 2004

[ed:  Andy follows on Jeff's response.]

From: "Andrew Mott" <andymott at communitylearningproject.org>

Jeff Pinzano's recent note mentioned my recent paper on Moving to
Scale in Improving America's Housing, which explores how organizing
and advocacy have enabled community organizing groups, coalitions
and others to expand greatly their impact on housing conditions.  It also
looks at how some organizing groups have taken on development
responsibilities in ways which have not undercut their ability to organize
people and take on controversial issues.

If you'd like a copy of the report, please send a check for $10 made out
to Andrew Mott at the address below.

Andy Mott

Andrew Mott
Community Learning Project