invite to review and join CBPR list

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Jul 18 16:47:00 CDT 2004

From: Sarena Seifer <sarena at u.washington.edu>

Dear Colleagues,

I hope you will apply to be a reviewer for this new community-academic
partnership grantmaking program - please forward to any colleagues
and members who may be interested.  This is an exciting opportunity to
contribute to a proposal review process that values community and
academic perspectives and seeks to support genuine partnerships.

Let me also take this opportunity to invite you to join the Community-
Based Participatory Research electronic discussion group (listserv) co-
sponsored by Community-Campus Partnerships for Health and the
Toronto-based Wellesley Central Health Corporation.  To learn more,
and to subscribe, please visit the "what's new" column at www.ccph.info