query: CD policy timeline

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Jul 11 16:58:01 CDT 2004

[ed:  please feel free to copy COMM-ORG with information on
Monieca's query, as I imagine others would find this of interest as well.]

From: Monieca West <monieca at prodigy.net>

Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of Timeline: A History
of Community Development Policy in America? I have tried twice
unsuccessfully to order from Development Training Institute so am now
looking for alternative sources.  I am on a tight timeline for the research
project that I'm doing so would appreciate any information.  Many
thanks.