Music to organize by: a New COMM-ORG feature

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Thu Jan 15 07:59:09 CST 2004

[ed:  Ethan's work is now linked from the COMM-ORG Multimedia page.
A number of people also mentioned David Rovics, who is already linked
there.]

From: "Steve Taylor" <steve at miltoxproj.org>

Hi Randy et al -

Everyone should check out http://www.ethan.jedcenter.org/ which is my
friend and colleague Ethan Miller's site, including downloads of some of
his songs. (I'd start with "Declaration of War" and "Allagash" and go on
from there.) Ethan is one of those great new voices singing both some
of the old songs and some of his own. Very, very good stuff and he is
making his music widely available for cheap or free to inspire and
support.

Steve