Music to organize by: a New COMM-ORG feature

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Jan 11 19:50:27 CST 2004

Hi COMM-ORG,

My friend Dave Beckwith has begun donating some of his collection of
organizing songs.  You can find them posted through the COMM-ORG
"Multimedia" page (the music section).

We were thinking that there are probably lots of you out there with good
organizing songs and thought an organizing song/chant collection
would make a nice new feature for COMM-ORG.

So send those songs and chants along and we will add them to the web
site.

Randy Stoecker
moderator/editor
randy.stoecker at utoledo.edu