query: family and community organizing

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Jan 11 12:29:57 CST 2004

[ed:  thanks to Robert for replying to Kay's query.]

From: Roberto Bustillo <jrbustillo58 at yahoo.com>

Hi all:

I don't know if this link may help you as a start point:

http://www.nhi.org/online/issues/114/schumerodonnell.html

COFI is an organization who worked with families not on the specific
issues but at least is a good reading to take in consideration

Roberto Bustillo, Community Organizer
Los Angeles