New syllabi on COMM-ORG

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Wed Feb 25 09:03:40 CST 2004

Hi COMM-ORG,

I am very pleased to announce new additions to the  COMM-ORG
Syllabi page (http://comm-org.utoledo.edu/syllabi.htm):

In the Community Development section:

     Robert Silverman, "Community Development Processes"

In the Community Infrastructure section:

     Randy Stoecker, "Community Informatics"

In the Participation and Planning section:

     Robert Silverman, "Public Finance Management"

In the Other Collections section:

     Community-Campus Partnerships for Health Service
     Learning Syllabi

     Community-Campus Partnerships for Health Community-Based
     Participatory Research Syllabi

Sarena's announcement of the CCPH links is below.  Thanks to
everyone who contributed their work or links.

There will be even more syllabi coming up soon.

Randy Stoecker
moderator/editor,  COMM-ORG
randy.stoecker at utoledo.edu

************************

From: Sarena Seifer <sarena at u.washington.edu>

Dear COMM-ORG colleagues,

Speaking of course syllabi, Community-Campus Partnerships for Health
maintains an online set of service-learning and community-based
participatory research course syllabi, at:
http://futurehealth.ucsf.edu/ccph/servicelearningres.html#Syllabi
http://www.futurehealth.ucsf.edu/ccph/commbas.html#Syllabi

We have a link to the COMM-ORG site from our site - it would be great
if COMM-ORG would link back to ours!   Links are also provided to
other online syllabi sources, such as "Service-Learning on the Web"
and the Faith and Health Consortium. Thanks,

Sarena
Community-Campus Partnerships for Health