Where are they now--organizer biographies

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Wed Feb 25 08:38:20 CST 2004

[ed:  Josh is interested in working on this.  Are there others?  Perhaps a
working group could be established?]

From: Josh Packard <joshuaryanpackard at yahoo.com>

Randy and Steve,

I would be very interested in working on a project about organizer
histories.  I'm a PhD. sociology student at Vanderbilt and have recently
begun thinking about doing some reserarch to see if there are any
common threads that tie organizers (successful and unsuccessful)
together across time, i.e. do they share similar characteristics.  I think a
history of organizers would be a perfect start to this.  However, I'm
relatively new to the comm. org. field and would need a lot of direction
in terms of identifying people.  Regardless, I'd love to make this work.

Josh Packard