Evaluation Exchange special issue

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Wed Feb 11 17:40:49 CST 2004

[ed:  this message could contribute to our discussion on evaluating
organizing outcomes.]

From: "David Chavis" <dchavis at capablecommunity.com>

I want to bring to your attention the new issue of the Harvard Family
Research Project's quarterly evaluation periodical, The Evaluation
Exchange. To view the entire issue online, visit:
http://www.gse.harvard.edu/hfrp/eval/issue24/index.html

This issue celebrates The Evaluation Exchange's tenth year and
features expert reflections on some of the trends (both good and bad)
that have occurred in the evaluation field over the past decade. Authors
consider the "best of the worst" evaluator practices, changes in
university-based evaluation training, and the development of evaluation
as a discipline. In recognition of the need to look ahead, other articles
introduce themes that will be addressed in greater depth in the future,
such as international evaluation, technology, evaluation of the arts, and
diversity.

David M. Chavis
Association for the Study and Development of Community
312 South Frederick Ave.
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
301-519-0722 ext. 109 (voice)
301-519-0724 (fax)