query: ACORN research

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Tue Feb 10 19:39:49 CST 2004

[ed:  thanks to Steve for replying to John's query.]

From: "Steve Taylor" <steve at miltoxproj.org>

Hi John -

I imagine that you are already familiar with Gary Delgado's book about
ACORN, but if not, it's "Organizing the Movement: The Roots and Growth of
ACORN." Gary was a former ACORN organizer when he researched and wrote the
book, and had access to the organization's archives.

Steve