Where are they now--organizer biographies

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Feb 8 09:16:13 CST 2004

[ed:  Betty adds to her original reply.]

From: "Betty G. Robinson" <bgrobinson at verizon.net>

Hi Randy, I forgot to add that losts of SNCC folks are plugged in to the
SNCC list serv and most of the folks who were the key organizers of
SDS have an e-mail list, so if there are questions for those "organizers"
I'd be happy to forward them
Betty G. Robinson