help Australian contact North American indigenous communities

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Thu Feb 5 19:43:14 CST 2004

[ed:  please contact Kay directly at the address below if you have
information of use to her.]

From:           	"Kay Hannan" <drkay at elvis.com>

I am keen to visit some Indigenous communities in both
Canada and US to observe grassroots approaches in small
communities to address strategies for strengthening
family ties, most particularly those which are
effective in eradicating or reducing problems like
domestic violence, substance abuse and child abuse.

I have messaged a numer of organisations (IPTF and AIM
for example) but have had no response. I tend to
think that many of the email links are unmaintained and
become defunct as people move to different positions,
organisations and locations, or change ISPs.

Many thanks

Kay