query: job experience

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Tue Feb 3 19:56:15 CST 2004

[ed:  please feel welcomed to respond to Craig's query on-list.]

From: chobson at umich.edu

Hi,

I'm going to be graduting with an MSW in the spring and am gearing up
for the job search.  When I see organizing jobs on this list, they all
seem to require years of organizing experience which I don't have.  Can
anyone suggest types of jobs that I should be concentrating on that will
put me in a better position to apply to these jobs in the future?

Thanks,
Craig Hobson - University of Michigan MSW Candidate