query: CO assessments

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Mon Feb 2 13:19:18 CST 2004

[ed:  please feel welcomed to copy COMM-ORG with any resources
you know of addressing her query, but send individual contact info
directly to her.]

From: "maddy lee" <mleecons at earthlink.net>

For a report to the Rockefeller Foundation, I am interested in research
assessing the field of community organizing outside the major faith-
based netw orks.  I am also interested in technical assistance resource
lists for comm unity organizing.  Finally, I would be grateful for any lists
of funders of community organizing. I am a solo practitioner, so it would
be helpful if the responses could be filtered by the list administrator!

Madeline Lee
mleecons at earthlink.net