job: multilingual organizer

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Thu Sep 25 19:46:46 CDT 2003

From: csio at tsne.org

Hi everyone: MIRA needs your help!!  Mira is looking for someone
who has organizing skills and who ideally is an immigrant and
speaks Spanish or Portuguese or any of the other key languages
we deal with in Massachusetts, to fill their Legislative Outreach
Coordinator position.  This person would work with their
Governmental AffairsDirector,and would do our outreach to
organizations throughout the state on our legislative priorities.
Although the person would not be involved in grass roots
organizing the person would be involved in organizing leaders,
organizers and other key players at the community level.  Please
find attached the job description.

CSIO

[ed:  please contact csio at tsne.org for the job description as
COMM-ORG does not distribute attached formatted files.]