job: organizing director

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Fri Sep 19 19:49:26 CDT 2003

[ed:  please note that the attached job description is not included as
COMM-ORG does not send out formatted attached files to reduce
virus risk, conserve bandwidth, and assure that all messages are
accessible by all computers.]

From: b.mccaffery at neu.edu

Hello everyone,

I would like to alert people to an important position now open in
Boston. The Director of the the Boston Parent Organizing Network
(BPON) will help lead this network of 36 community and school
based organizations to organize parents, students, families, and
other community members to advocate for the improvement of the
Boston Public Schools.  We are looking for someone with solid
community organizing, managament, and fundraising experience.
Please look at the attached job description and forward it to
whomever you think would be interested.  The job description can
also be downloaded from www.bpon.org.

Thanks,

Brendan