query: school organizing

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Sep 14 17:15:53 CDT 2003

[ed:  thanks to Jean for responding to Nilofer's query.]

From: JAnyon at aol.com

For info on parent and other organizing for education, please also
write to Research for Action in Philadelphia; they have published
booklets on groups organizing around education in about 5 cities in
the U.S. It's a fabulous resource. Write to them at:
egold at researchforaction.org. Also get research on groups around
the country doing parent organizing from Norm Fruchter's group at
New York University. Write to them at: km9 at nyu.edu............Jean
Anyon (Graduate Center, City University of New York).