query: assessment and evaluation tools

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Sep 14 17:13:07 CDT 2003

[ed:  please feel welcomed to copy COMM-ORG with your

From: "Jessica Pitt" <jessicap at urbanstrategies.org>

We'd like your help in identifying useful community assessment
and evaluation tools and training materials. The Center for
Community Builders, a practitioner-led community building support
organization, is in the process of developing community-friendly
assessment and evaluation training materials for community
residents, organizers, and the staff of community-based
organizations. We are trying to identify the best resources currently
available so that we can build upon them to create effective
training materials. Please send us references for:

*        Assessment and Evaluation Training Programs (training
manuals, websites, courses, curricula, etc.)

*        Assessment and Evaluation Tools (templates, guides,
protocols, etc.)

*        Other Assessment and Evaluation Resources (articles,
organizations, experts, etc.)

Please send your recommendations to:

Mara Guccione, Urban Strategies Council

marag at urbanstrategies.org
<mailto:jessicap at urbanstrategies.org>=20

For more information about this project, visit our website:
http://www.urbanstrategies.org/Project_Overview_8-25-03.doc

Thanks for your help.