query: social capital and community development

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Wed Jun 25 14:01:37 CDT 2003

[ed:  thanks to Abdul for respondign to Ephrem's query.]

From: "Alkalimat, Abdul" <AAlkali at UTNet.UToledo.Edu>

We have a paper using the concept of social capital with the
concept cyber power that might be useful for you.

Social Capital and Cyberpower in the African American
Community: A Case Study of a Community Technology Center in
the Dual City
by Abdul Alkalimat and Kate Williams
http://www.communitytechnology.org/cyberpower/