query: social capital and community development

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Fri Jun 20 17:51:43 CDT 2003

[ed:  please feel welcomed to copy COMM-ORG with your

From:     Ephrem Tadesse <ephrem_t at yahoo.com>

I am currently researching on social capital, local institutions and
community development. I am looking for an article or paper that
deals with community development concepts and theories. I would
be glad if you indicate or send one. I will forward my research work
in India to your address once I am done. Best, Ephrem

[ed:  I have a draft of a paper at
http://comm-org.utoledo.edu/drafts/socialcapital.htm .  Also see a
paper by COMM-ORGer James DeFillippis DeFilippis, “The Myth
of Social Capital in Community Development.” Housing Policy
Debate, 2001, 12.4: 781-806.]