New COMM-ORG paper: Research! Investigating, Organising and Fighting

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Wed Jun 18 14:18:45 CDT 2003

Hi COMM-ORG.

I am very pleased to announce the availability of a new COMM-
ORG paper by Lutz Wessels:

    Research! Investigating, Organising and Fighting

This is a paper close to my heart, since so much of my own work is
about providing research support to organizers.  In addition to
looking at the relationship between research and organizing, Lutz
also brings a German perspective for us to think about and learn
from.

You can find the paper at the COMM-ORG "Papers" page, in the
2003 papers section:

http://comm-org.utoledo.edu/papers.htm

I hope that the paper inspires some discussion.  Authors contribute
papers to COMM-ORG in the hopes of getting comments, so
please feel welcomed to contact the authors directly or discuss
their paper through the list.

Thanks so much to Lutz for contributing this work.

Randy Stoecker
moderator/editor, COMM-ORG
randy at comm-org.utoledo.edu