query: organizer salary standards

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Jun 15 09:25:32 CDT 2003

[ed:  please feel welcomed to copy COMM-ORG with your

From: "Sarah Triano" <striano at ameritech.net>

Hi,

I am assisting a national membership organization in the disability
rights community to develop a paid position for a National
Organizer within their organization. I am wondering if anyone
knows of a similar position in other national organizations and what
kind of budget they have for that position (i.e. salary, travel, etc)?

Peace,

Sarah

National Disabled Students Union

"Our community must be the source of their own strength
politically, economically, intellectually, and culturally in the struggle
for human rights and dignity. Community is home and it is power."
Malcom X, 1964