CED grad program update

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Mon Jun 9 16:49:41 CDT 2003

[ed:  this is an update on an earlier announcement.]

From: "Ellie Parks" <eparks at saltspring.com>

Repost- as some had problems with link, new option below.
Apologies for cross-postings. Please reply to ccelewis at island.net.

CED GRADUATE PROGRAM

A full curriculum for a proposed Master's program in Community
Economic Development is described in detail on the website of
Royal Roads University (Victoria, BC, Canada). This program will
be offered through a combination of distance, satellite, and
residency courses. Also, it will be offered in a convenient sequence
or ladder that will permit at first the award of a certificate for
completion of an initial selection of courses, then a diploma for an
additional selection of courses, and finally the MA degree upon
completion of the final group of courses.

We believe that you will find this proposed program of special
interest. It has been designed by and for practitioners, but your
future interest in participating and/or suggestions for revision need
to be heard now prior to final submission for approval. We
therefore urge all those interested to review the proposal and fill
out and submit the survey that is provided.

Find the program on the website
http://www.royalroads.ca/Channels/for+learners/future+programs/m
a-community+ economic+development/default.htm Or go to the
website www.royalroads.ca , click For Learners, then Future
Programs, and finally MA-CED.

After you have reviewed it, please help us to improve the program
by filling out the survey that is included there.

If further information is required contact:
Mike Lewis, Executive Director
Centre for Community Enterprise
ccelewis at island.net
www.cedworks.com