query: Latino audience films

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Jun 8 08:58:52 CDT 2003

[ed:  thanks to Mark for replying to Gae's query.]

From: mark george <mpgeorge777 at yahoo.com>

dear gae,

pbs aired a four part series that documents some of the chicano
movement.  its called Chicano and documents coalitions that
formed during the movement (around land grant/rights work, the
farm workers movement, etc.).  it might be helpful.

mark george