query: Latino audience films

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Tue Jun 3 18:40:21 CDT 2003

[ed:  thanks to the NWBCC for replying to Gae's query.]

From: nwbccc at igc.org

You should contact 1199 in NYC - they have many health related
materials in Spanish language and the majority of their
membership in NY is now Spanish speaking Latino popuolations

Also the Northwest Bronx Community and Clergy Coalition has a
Spanish language version of their video "Passin It On" - this is not
health centered but is a solid primer on organizing and the story of
this community based organization drawn from the personal stories
of many of its founding members and organizers