welcome new COMM-ORG member

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Thu Jul 24 11:20:48 CDT 2003

[ed:  a big COMM-ORG welcome to Colleen.]

From: "CED" <ced at snhu.edu>

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to be apart of this little community of information!

My name is Colleen Sage and I work in the (non-profit) School of
Community Economic Development at Southern New Hampshire University,
where people come from all over the United States and the world to learn
how to go out into poor communities and bring money, control and
ownership to the poor people living there.

I commend everyone who is involved in this program and others like it.

IT'S ABOUT COMMUNITY!!