query: Stories and community building

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Tue Jul 15 09:35:19 CDT 2003

[ed:  thanks to Paul for replying to Natasha's query.]

From: "Paul Abels" <reflections at earthlink.net>

On Narratives and Community: You might want to see if a library near you
subscribes to  Reflections: Narratives of Professional Helping. It also had
a special issue honoring Richard A. Cloward as well as an article by him.
Vol 8 Number 1 Winter 2002.

Paul Abels