query: database

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Jul 13 09:47:34 CDT 2003

[ed:  thanks to Hillary for replying to Robin's query.]

From: "Hillary R. Aisenstein" <hillarya at pobox.upenn.edu>

We're in the midst of working with a group that is creating an on-
line networking tool called CommuiShare.  It's not set up
specifically for CBPR, but individuals within the PHENND network
(which at this point number over 3,000 faculty, staff, students,
CBOs, etc) can post items in a "I want to
share/discuss/recommend"... format.  It will be searchable and
people can categorize themselves.  I anticipate that this might be
useful for connecting faculty and organizations for all kinds of
projects including Community Based Research.

hillary