query: database

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Jul 6 10:44:47 CDT 2003

[ed:  Thanks to Amy and Dick for responding to Robin's query.]

From: Amy Hubbard <ahubbarddc at yahoo.com>

In the DC metro region, we have the Community Research and
Learning Network (www.coralnetwork.org) which links up
university faculty and students with community-based
organizations.  The CoRAL Network website provides
opportunities for researchers and CBOs to list their interests in
CBR and find ways to work together.
Amy Hubbard

*********************

From: D Schoech <schoech at uta.edu>

Robin

You might post your request to the HUSITA listserv which serves
over 400 people interested in technology and human services.
See http://www3.uta.edu/sswtech/husita/listserv.htm

There are many technologies to do what you want, e.g., ASP and
Access.  The key issue is not getting things set up, but
maintenance, support and enhancements.  The best solution is
one which you can trust and rely on for several years.

--
Dick Schoech <mailto:schoech at uta.edu>
U. TX Arlington, Box 19129, 211 S Cooper, Arl TX 76019-0129