query: Stories and community building

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Jul 6 10:44:47 CDT 2003

[ed:  thanks to Corey for replying to Natasha's query.]

From: "Dolgon, Corey" <Cdolgon at worcester.edu>

In the early 1990s, my colleagues mike kline and laura dresser
wrote a couple of pieces on the homeless action committee in ann
arbor michigan. in particular to your interests was the way in which
the group used a walking tour for organizational purposes and how
we had used oral history and research to design the tour. we had
an article in the journal of community practice (v 8, number 2,
2000) but the major piece was in a collection called Marginal
Spaces Comparative Urban and Community Research, Vol 5)  ,
edited by Michael Peter Smith hope it helps.

peace, corey dolgon