query: social capital and community development

colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Fri Jul 4 18:53:28 CDT 2003

[ed:  thanks to Harold for the response to Ephrem's query.]

From: Harold Simon <hsimon at nhi.org>

Sorry for the lateness of this reply, but a few years ago we did a
study called Saving Affordable Housing
(http://www.nhi.org/online/issues/sf90.html). It became issue #90
of Shelterforce and spoke much about the social capital
elements of housing development.

-Harold