query: neighborhood anti-drug organizing

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sat Jan 11 22:12:01 CST 2003

[ed:  Mary continues the discussion following up on her original
message and Pedro's response.]

From: <nwbccc at igc.org>

Just to note: I did not mean to discourage anti-crime organizing
having done it myself for over 15 yrs and now directing an
organization that has closed hundreds of drug spots - I agree that
this is an issue that can not be ignored & one that is in fact
essential - Mary Dailey