electronic organizing?

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Fri Jan 10 15:42:00 CST 2003

[ed:  here is an interesting possibility for electronic organizing,
maybe.  What do you think?]

From: JAnyon at aol.com

Bush has asked; let's tell him what we  think. Jean

>The president has said that he wants to know what the American
people are thinking. Let him know whether you oppose or approve
of the war in Iraq. The 'opinion' line accepts calls from 9 - 5 EST,
Monday thru Friday ONLY: 202/456-1111. A machine will detain
you for only a moment and then a live operator will thank you for
saying "I oppose" or "I approve". They ask you what state you are
from and then ask for your comment. It will only take minutes.