Recruiting Board of Directors

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Wed Nov 27 17:12:00 CST 2002

[ed:  please respond directly to Margo at the e-mail address below.]

From:           	Margo Menconi <malyme at hotmail.com>

Greetings! My field is adult education and I am trying to start a
nonprofit geared towards capacity building for "grassroots" (i.e.,
bottom-up) adult education in the United States.  However, I'm having a
hard time pulling together a board of directors.  Often the issue is
conflict of interest.  If you or someone you know might be interested in
being on the board, I can send you (or him/her)   more information about
it.

  Thank you.
  Margo Menconi

  Margo Menconi
  8902 60th Avenue * Berwyn Heights, MD 20740 * USA
  Phone: (301) 441-3909
  E-mail:  malyme at hotmail.com
  "War is an instrument entirely insufficient toward redressing wrong; and
  multiplies, instead of indemnifying losses." Thomas Jefferson
(1743-1826)