Partners in Urban Transformation web site

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Thu Nov 14 20:42:01 CST 2002

[ed: Partners in Urban Transformation in now linked from the
COMM-ORG "CO Groups and Networks" page.]

From: Jennifer Thomas <putoffice at surfbest.net>

Greetings,

I found your website through a Yahoo! search and wanted to share
with you about our organization, Partners in Urban Transformation.
We are a non-profit located in the Los Angeles area which works
primarily with churches and pastors to help them catch the vision of
community organizing. If any of your list members are interested,
we have a new website at www.p-u-t.org.  The site includes
resources like:

	--articles on community organizing (currently an interview with
pastor and organizer, Bob Linthicum about the difference between
community organizing and community development)

	--award-winning books and videos on community organizing,
particularly faith-based organizing

	--information on other services that Partners offers, such as
workshops, seminars and academic courses

If you think that these resources may be of interest to anyone on
your list, we would be happy for you to share this message with
them.

Thank you,

Jennifer Thomas Partners in Urban Transformation P.O. Box 756,
Upland, CA  91785 Phone: (909) 932-1993 Email:
PUTOffice at aol.com