job: faculty

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Mon Nov 11 16:44:08 CST 2002

From:  barrych at umich.edu

Dear Colleague:

We ask your help in identifying applicants for faculty positions in
Community Organization, Social Policy, and related fields at the University
of Michigan School of Social Work.

Our School has commitment to social justice and social change as core
educational values. For example, our Community Organization concentration
is the oldest and largest of its kind, including courses in organizing for
social action, planning for community change, feminist organizing, and
multicultural organizing.

We have dual degrees with Urban Planning, Public Health, Public Policy,
Information, Business, and Law.  Our doctoral program features studies in
Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Economics, and Anthropology.

Applicants are sought at the assistant, associate, or full professor
levels. They should have an MSW and PhD or equivalent degree and ability
for research and teaching in a large research university.

For more information, please go to www.ssw.umich.edu/ and click "site
index" then "jobs at SW" then "go."  Or contact Professor Bill Meezan at
meezan at umich.edu or myself at barrych at umich.edu

Barry Checkoway