Campbell's soup giveaway

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Wed Nov 6 09:47:05 CST 2002

[ed:  thanks to J. for the further hunger donation resources.]

From: JAT28779 at aol.com

Thanks for the info.  The donation seemed to work fairly easily.  If
you are interested in more easy donations to help feed the hungry,
visit http://www.thehungersite.com/index.html , The Hunger Site
Home - Donate Food for Free to Hungry People in the World.

J.Tavano