query: CO/CD journals

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Jul 28 12:15:43 CDT 2002

[ed:  Margo offers another journal for Charles' list]

From: "Margo Menconi" <malyme at hotmail.com>

I don't know if this is the kind of thing you're interested in, but I get
the American Journal of Community Psychology, and they often
have some very relevant articles.  I like it because they often deal
with education issues, and my field is adult education.

Margo Menconi

Margo Menconi
4612 Spruce Street * Philadelphia, PA 19139 * USA
Phone: (215) 474-8017
E-mail:  malyme at hotmail.com

"War is an instrument entirely insufficient toward redressing wrong;
and
multiplies, instead of indemnifying losses." Thomas Jefferson
(1743-1826)