Some quick list business

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Mon Jul 8 20:14:53 CDT 2002

Hi COMM-ORG.  Your moderator/editor here.

I hear regularly from people who submit queries to COMM-ORG
about the wonderful responses they get.   I also find out from them
that we on the list only get the benefit of about 25% of those

I just want to encourage people to copy COMM-ORG when they
reply to queries with good stories and interesting information.  As
always, if you are supplying an individual's contact info it's best to
send that only to the person making the query.  Otherwise,
however, feel very welcomed to send your responses to the list.
Every time we do an evaluation, the "query" discussions show up as
some of the most popular list items.

Thanks,

Randy
randy at comm-org.utoledo.edu