governor's conference organizing

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Mon Jul 1 20:45:08 CDT 2002

[ed:  since we cover the broader movement stuff from time to time I
thought I would send this directly to the list.]

From: Paul Gowder <pgowder at yahoo.com>

Speaking of announcements and such -- there is going
to be a weekend of demonstrations surrounding the
National Governor's Conference in Boise, Idaho, July
12-14 (mainly on Jule 13).  I encourage everyone to
come, and suggest to groups they might be working with
on fair trade or democracy issues to come, and suggest
lookind at idahopsa.org for more info, or contacting
me.

(the governor's conference: they support the entire
alphabet soup -- wto, gatt, ftaa, etc., and the only
way to get access to the 50 govs plus possibly 1
president is to pay thousands and thousands of
dollars.)

-Paul, having dropped briefly off the face of the
earth (and I still owe at least one here person
comments on a ms), is now slowly reemerging.

=====
Paul Gowder (pgowder at yahoo.com)
Staff Attorney
Oregon Law Center