query: local currencies

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Mon Dec 30 19:42:01 CST 2002

[ed:  thanks to Jean-Robert and Patricia for replying to James'
query, reprinted below their replies.]

From: Jean-Robert Primeau <jrprim at globetrotter.net>

Hi ! Happy winter holidays for those living in the northern
hemisphere !

I appreciated Richard's answer to James.
Here are some other links showing the vitality of the LETS
movement in
Europe anyway (UK and FR). There are over 600 LETS in France.
http://www.gmlets.u-net.com/

If you read french, you can visit those sites:
http://jeu.vingrau.free.fr/
http://asso.francenet.fr/sel/33sos.htm

Jean-Robert Primeau
jrprim at globetrotter.net