social justice philanthropy

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Dec 8 22:12:00 CST 2002

[ed: you can find a short blurb on Nathan's article at
http://socialpolicy.org, and Peter's message (to which Nathan
refers) below.]

I found Peter's article to be fabulous, but I think I'm slightly biased.
And in the spirit of shameless self-promotion, I'd like to say that I
also have an article in the same issue of Social Policy as Peter,
although I don't have the info on the cool secret section of the SP
website that contains the full text, like he does. My article is about
the work California ACORN did to win what was, at the time, the
second statewide law to combat predatory lending.

Cheers,

Nathan
-----
Nathan Henderson-James, Development Director, California
ACORN
510-436-5690 v   510-436-6395 f   510-773-8012 cell
3205 Farnam St. Oakland, CA 94601
caacornres at acorn.org     http://www.acorn.org
To receive updates on ACORN's work every two weeks
go to http://acorn.org/getinvolved