query: NYC researcher wants partner org

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Thu Sep 27 11:19:12 CDT 2001

[ed:  Zachary's message sounds like an opportunity for a
community organization to negotiate a mutually beneficial
project.]

From: "Zachary Korb" <korbz324 at newschool.edu>

I am a Graduate Student at the Milano Graudate School of
Management and Urban Policy (New School University).

This semester I was planning to compete my Master's Thesis
in partnership with a New York City agency. Due to the events
of Sept. 11, the agency is overwhelmed with immediate affairs,
which has left me without a partner organization to work with...
and therefore no topic for my final paper.

I am seeking another organization- in the NYC metro area- to
work with in the Urban Policy field to complete a semester
long policy analytic project. This project needs to be focused
producing research and recommendations that will employed
in organzational descision making. I am most interested in
economic and community development issues, land use and
community planning, and general urban affairs.

If your organization has an issue to work on in these general
areas, please feel free to contact me ASAP at
korbz324 at newschool.edu.

Thank you very much!

Zachary Korb