September 11 Announcement messages

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Sep 23 14:12:01 CDT 2001

Hi COMM-ORG.  Your moderator/editor here. As the e-mail has slowed down
some, I thought I would take this opportunity to give you a list of the
September 11 messages that are on the Announcements list. At least one of
our subscribers is now using the label "9-11" to refer to the tragedy on
September, which I fear will have more and more symbolic and real
relevance as time progresses. I also want to thank everyone for the
personal and public messages of support on COMM-ORG's work during this
time.

Please feel welcomed to send messages on organizing around 9-11 to the
main list, as well as messages of reaction for posting on the
Announcements list.

The messages below are available from
http://comm-org.utoledo.edu/pipermail/announce/ (click on any of the
September 2001 links)

Re: September 11, 2001: petition
Re: September 11, 2001: Palestinian reaction
Re: September 11, 2001: Bishop reaction
Re: September 11, 2001: hatred and restitution
Re: September 11, 2001: on the ground
Re: September 11, 2001: contribution to national dialogue
Re: September 11, 2001: condolences from Russia
Re: September 11, 2001: emergency medicare/aid numbers
Re: September 11, 2001: Ode to Bush
Re: September 11, 2001: responses to editor's query
Re: September 11, 2001: bio terrorism
Re: September 11, 2001: view from Islamabad
Re: September 11, 2001: from victim's family
Re: September 11, 2001: NY Women's Foundation Relief Fund
Re: September 11, 2001: vigil
Re: September 11, 2001: learn about Muslim Americans
Re: September 11, 2001: US Foreign Policy
September 11, 2001: hate crime hotline
Re: September 11, 2001: interfaith service
Re: September 11, 2001: fourth international declaration
Re: September 11, 2001:army of peace

Randy Stoecker
moderator/editor
randy at comm-org.utoledo.edu